Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tap #3 of 4

Time for the next beer to go on tap!!  About 3 weeks ago I moved the Belgian Wit into the secondary fermenter and am now ready to move to the keg.  My plan is to add about half of the priming sugar and force carbonate with about half the pressure that is shown on all the carbonation charts.  This was also my first pure extract brew, and I have to say, the wort production part of the process went very well.  I did not have any problems and would recommend extract brewing going forward. 

Using the kegs is still a work in process, but the two that are on tap are still coming through and tasting fine, so I am a happy man!  Should have an update and pictures in about a week of all 3 beer that will be on tap.  Until then, happy drinking!

______________________________________________________

“I drink to make other people interesting” – George Jean Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment