Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pittsburgh

After my last post talking thorugh all the beers that have been brewed and consumed over the past year or so I failed to mention the other large change, and main reason for the time gap between posts is that Jackie and I moved from Delaware to Pittsburgh. As most of the 3 to 4 readers of this are my friends and family and already know this, you are probably not surprised by this, but I do want to be able to keep a good timeline of life and beer here, so the update was needed.

There are many good things about the move, with one being the new location and ambiance surrounding the kegerator. Below is a pic of the new location in the garage complete with beer and guy type decorations.

______________________________________________________________ Work is the curse of the drinking class. --Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment